Offer your patients relief from bleeding and discomfort of internal
hemorrhoids right in your office, with a fast, safe, non-surgical procedure
that’s easy to learn and use.
In more than 20 years of clinical experience, a majority of patients chose
infrared coagulation (IRC) over other hemorrhoid treatments. This non-surgical procedure can significantly shorten recovery time, allowing
patients to return to normal activities immediately. IRC is safe
and effective. Complications are rare and usually limited to minor post
procedure bleeding. IRC offers state-of-the-art, user-friendly technology and excellent reimbursement from Medicare and private insurers.
• Simple, quick procedure, easy to learn and use – no extensive training required
• Takes only seconds to perform
• Instantaneous coagulation without smoke nor odor – even in a wet field
• Less pain, fewer complications than rubber band ligation
• No disinfection required – eliminates cross-contamination